12b cộng đồng 12best

Cộng đồng 12b, nơi trao đổi chia sẽ kinh nghiệm, linkvaof mới nhất về 12b 12betcom.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-11 15:59:46

InesProcto

I am the new noob I at last signed up

Wargaming Bloggers Unite
Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017

Bloggers Unite! Are you a wargaming blogger? Would you like to chat to us about a possible collaboration? We’d love to hear from you if you think we might be able to combine to make one per powerful wargaming team. Things We Can Offer If you review our website we can offer you a Battle […]

The post Wargaming Bloggers Unite appeared first on M88 Mobile.

3 – 2 – 1 — We Have Lift-Off!
Posted on Thursday January 10, 2013

The day has finally arrived and the caps lock is going on because I’m delighted to OFFICIALLY RE-LAUNCH POKEROLOGY.COM. It’s bigger, it’s bolder, it’s better! The re-launch is more than a year late and I’m extremely embarrassed that it’s taken so long. Deadlines have continuously been missed, so much so that I stopped making deadlines. If you’ve visited the […]

The post 3 – 2 – 1 — We Have Lift-Off! appeared first on M88 Mobile.

A Tribute to Lou Krieger
Posted on Thursday January 10, 2013

“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough” – Albert Einstein. Lou Krieger was a master of explaining it simply. I say was because sadly, Lou passed away in December after a courageous battle with cancer. He will be deeply missed. For those who don’t know, Lou Krieger was the author […]

The post A Tribute to Lou Krieger appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Player Note Taking in Poker
Posted on Thursday January 03, 2013

This poker lesson is not going to suggest you take a notepad to your local card room and jot down all of the action you witness. Taking a spiral notebook to the brick and mortar felts isn’t very practical and you’ll probably get laughed out of card room. However, the online version of our fair […]

The post Player Note Taking in Poker appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Why Horror Matters
Posted on Wednesday October 31, 2018

“The cinema was made for horror films. No other kind of film offers that same mysterious anticipation as you head into a darkened auditorium. No other makes such powerful use of sound and image. The cinema is where we come to share a collective dream and horror films are the most dream-like of all. Perhaps […]

The post Why Horror Matters appeared first on M88 Login.

Building a Moral Machine: Who Decides the Ethics of Self-Driving Cars?

You’re driving along the highway when, suddenly, a person darts out across the busy road. There’s speeding traffic all around you, and you have a split second to make the decision: do you swerve to avoid the person and risk causing an accident? Do you carry on and hope to miss them? Do you brake? […]

The post Building a Moral Machine: Who Decides the Ethics of Self-Driving Cars? appeared first on M88 Login.

The 31 Best Final Shots in Horror

The best movies don’t waste a single frame, but realistically speaking, most fumble more than a few. It happens, and you just hope that whatever follows that particular scene fares far better. A film’s last shot, though, doesn’t have that opportunity — it’s the last thing we see before the credits roll. Those final beats […]

The post The 31 Best Final Shots in Horror appeared first on M88 Login.

Horror and Comedy are More Alike Than You Think

So, I’m going to level with you guys: I can’t stand horror movies. I’m too much of a scaredy-cat. Fortunately, the horror-comedy is a fun little genre hybrid that lets even a wimp like me participate in the festivities of the spooky-scary Halloween season. There’s a new video essay from The Discarded Image, part of […]

The post Horror and Comedy are More Alike Than You Think appeared first on M88 Login.

I merely wanted to thank you a lot more for the amazing website you have produced here. Its full of useful tips for those who are actually interested in this specific subject, primarily this very post. Your all really sweet and thoughtful of others as well as reading your website posts is a good delight in my experience. And thats a generous reward! Ben and I are going to have fun making use of your tips in what we need to do in a few days. Our collection of ideas is a kilometer long and simply put tips will be put to beneficial use.

Board footer