12b cộng đồng 12best

Cộng đồng 12b, nơi trao đổi chia sẽ kinh nghiệm, linkvaof mới nhất về 12b 12betcom.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-11 12:52:11

LavinaBrim

Just wanted to say Howzit. I now registered

Posted on Thursday January 01, 1970

Congratulations to Florida International University Implementation Team for College Scheduler Award!
Posted on Thursday April 28, 2016

Congratulations to Jorge de Varona and his team for receiving the FIU Opportunity Award for a successful rollout of College Scheduler (MyCourseScheduler) at Florida International University. With the main focus of the project “To provide a more student-friendly interface to the scheduling process,” FIU saw an impressive 27,000 unique student logins and over 77,000 total […]

The post Congratulations to Florida International University Implementation Team for College Scheduler Award! appeared first on M88 Login.

College Scheduler Is Now Part of Civitas Learning!
Posted on Thursday January 28, 2016

We’re very excited to announce that College Scheduler has joined forces with Civitas Learning! Together, we’ll help even more students learn well and finish strong. A big thanks to all of our amazing clients. We’re here thanks to you, and are excited about how this change will enable us to serve you even better. We […]

The post College Scheduler Is Now Part of Civitas Learning! appeared first on M88 Login.

The University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Posted on Tuesday December 15, 2015

We’re excited to announce the successful roll out of Schedule Planner at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater! With over 800 unique logins in the first two days, students were able to experience an easy registration experience for the upcoming 2016 Spring semester. The University received help from 53 students to beta test the program before it […]

The post The University of Wisconsin – Whitewater appeared first on M88 Login.

I simply could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info an individual supply to your visitors? Is going to be back ceaselessly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Board footer