12b cộng đồng 12best

Cộng đồng 12b, nơi trao đổi chia sẽ kinh nghiệm, linkvaof mới nhất về 12b 12betcom.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-29 18:07:39

TimofeyMon
Website

3 Dara Kg.com Episod 2

Posted on Thursday January 01, 1970

General Studies Paper 3 Model Question Paper (GS3) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam
Posted on Wednesday September 26, 2018

Please find the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam General Studies Paper 3 Model Question Paper (GS3) below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. Question Paper Specific Instructions (General Studies – III; Time Allowed: Three Hours Maximum Marks: 250) Please read each of … The post General Studies […]

The post General Studies Paper 3 Model Question Paper (GS3) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam appeared first on M88 Login.

ClassLink and bulb Announce a Strategic Partnership to Save Educators Time

Clifton, NJ – September 26, 2018 – ClassLink and bulb Digital Portfolios announce today a strategic partnership making it easier for districts and schools to provide students with the ability to showcase their knowledge, achievements, and work. Pairing the two companies is ideal; both are rooted in education and seek to enable student success. ClassLink […]

The post ClassLink and bulb Announce a Strategic Partnership to Save Educators Time appeared first on M88 Login.

General Studies Paper 2 Model Question Paper (GS2) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam

Please find the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam General Studies Paper 2 Model Question Paper (GS2) below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. Question Paper Specific Instructions (General Studies – II; Time Allowed: Three Hours Maximum Marks: 250) Please read each of … The post General Studies […]

The post General Studies Paper 2 Model Question Paper (GS2) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam appeared first on M88 Login.

General Studies Paper 1 Model Question Paper (GS1) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam

Please find the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam General Studies Paper 1 Model Question Paper (GS1) below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. Question Paper Specific Instructions (General Studies – I; Time Allowed: Three Hours Maximum Marks: 250) Please read each of … The post General Studies […]

The post General Studies Paper 1 Model Question Paper (GS1) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam appeared first on M88 Login.

Essay Model Question Paper – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam
Posted on Tuesday September 25, 2018

Dear aspirants, please find the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Essay Model Question Paper below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. UPSC CSE Mains Essay Model Question Paper Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A and B, in about 1000-1200 words. 2*125 … The post Essay Model […]

The post Essay Model Question Paper – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam appeared first on M88 Login.

[h1]Minergate review[/h1]
A mining pool is the pooling of assets by a miner, who share their processing power over a network, to share the reward equally, as per the amount of work they added to solve a block. On the mining pool sites, a share is granted to individuals from the mining pool that show a substantial proof of work that their miners solved that particular block. A Mining pool site may have hundreds or thousands of miners using specialized protocols all pooling together ultimately to make cryptocurrency, here is where you can join them for FREE!
>> Click Here To Find Out More Now
What Is MinerGate
MinnerGate is a mining pool made by a team of crypto coin fanatics. This is the first pool which gives service for merged mining which means that while mining on MinnerGate, you can also mine different coins simultaneously without any decrease of hash rate for the main coin. The MinnerGate site supports ZCASH (ZEC), MONTAVERDE (MCN), LITECOIN (LTC), MONERO (XMR), AEON (AEON), BITCOIN (BT/XBT), BYTECOIN (BCN), DIGITALNOTE (XDN), DASHCOIN (DSH), QUAZARCOIN (QCN), FANTOMCOIN (FCN) and INFINIUM-8 (INF8) mining.
During this Minergate review I found out that on this site, you will be required to sign up to their page and download a GUI miner or a console miner to mine these Cryptocurrencies. The GUI miner mines all except BTC, LTC and ZEC, for ZCASH mining. They also let you rent hash power for Bitcoin mining.
The site has a chat room which is usually based on your local language but not all countries as I noticed during this Minergate Review. It has a support system and you can contact them if you have issues. (support@minergate.com) It also has an onsite calculator where you can calculate your hashing speed to find out your estimated gain for mining which I found very useful to come across.
This mining site works great and has already paid members for many years has what seems to be solid staff at hand thus making it hard to be negative at all in this Minergate review. MinerGate is spontaneous and flexible in that and it is very easy to use, and anyone can mine use MinerGate without mechanical or technical skills.
[b]>>>Related: need an FREE Bitcoin wallet? check out our Coinbase review here

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Supported Coins BTC, DASH, ETH, ETC, LTC, XMR, BCN
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Payment solutions Cryptocurrency Wallet
[*]Language international, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Arabic
[*]Monitored for 867 days
[*]Payments reported on NBR 3,76 $
[*]Accepted countries All
[*]1-click GUI miner (no configures and tutorials required)
[*]Smart Mining (automatic mining of the currently most profitable currency)
[*]Variable difficulty (effective optimization for any user PC)
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[*]Easy withdrawal of mined coins
[*]All popular operating systems supported: Windows, Mac, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.)
[*]All types of processors supported: CPU, GPU, ASIC (for BTC and LTC)
[*]3rd party miners supported
[/ulist]
MinerGate seems legit and is also a decent way for anyone who wants get involved in mining Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies. There is actually no risk in using MinerGate, sinceyou will not be asked to upload document or credit card details.
>>> Related: Check out our FREE way to make Bitcoins here
[b]Cons

I only wish I found this site sooner.
This MinerGate review is perfect for individuals who want to start on bitcoin mining. MinerGate is perhaps the easiest way to mine cryptocurrencies online.
All you need to do is to open an account on MinerGate website.

> Click Here To Find Out More Now
If you did please don’t forget to give it a share or us a like and show your support so others may find value also, thanks!
Need some Help? Start a live chat in the bottom right corner of the page, I am always willing to help anyone!
As always NO BS or Scams, Admin of this Facebook Group
To our continued health and success
Eric
Update:

CONS: withdraws are not easy, for BTC they force you to use Freewallet to withdraw and doing so gives always an error. Contacted support and they responded two months ago "sorry we are working so solve the problem" (clearly not) "use Freewallet" which BTW is a centralized wallet
— Rodney E (@rodneyes) July 4, 2018

I responded with:

I have never had a problem with Freewallet myself or with withdrawals. However, I agree that could be a con forcing us to use only Freewallet as there is currently no alterative option for someone in your situation. I will add this point to my blog, thanks
— Eric Luis (@MakeMoneyTrain) July 4, 2018

As always, I like to keep honest and point out this could be a negative or a downside to some. However, for myself its better than most other mining companies I tried that vanish altogether haha

Subscribe to Our Newsletter[/h2]
Get[b] free
insights with top work at home tips, delivered directly to your inbox!
[/i][ulist][*][/i] Your info is safe[/ulist]

jQuery("head").append(

Инструкция Hydra https://hydra.biz.ski/purchase-in-hydra-store.html предлагает приобрести самые крутые товары даркнета, абсолютно анонимно.

#2 2018-08-29 18:09:13

TimofeyMon
Website

Re: 3 Dara Kg.com Episod 2

Replay Events Announces Play Expo London
Posted on Monday March 12, 2018

UK fans of retro gaming will undoubtedly be familiar with Play Expo – the events, held by Replay Events around the UK, are a heady mixture of classic arcade, console and computer gaming, with modern games, pinball, shopping opportunities, special guests and more added for good measure. While the events are a popular destination for […]

The post Replay Events Announces Play Expo London appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Mr Biffo Launches Digitiser: The Show Kickstarter
Posted on Friday March 09, 2018

Regular readers of our fine magazine will be aware of our columnist Mr Biffo – a man more formally known as Paul Rose, the driving force behind the legendary Teletext games magazine Digitiser. Today, he’s launched a Kickstarter campaign for his project Digitiser: The Show, a retro gaming YouTube show which promises to be “The […]

The post Mr Biffo Launches Digitiser: The Show Kickstarter appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Snag The King Of Fighters 2002 For Free
Posted on Wednesday February 14, 2018

Here’s a deal not to be missed – GOG.com is offering PC owners a free copy of The King Of Fighters 2002, as long as you log in and claim it before the offer expires at 14:00 GMT on Thursday 15th February 2018. You only need to sign up for a GOG.com account to take advantage […]

The post Snag The King Of Fighters 2002 For Free appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Criminal Justice System of India – Is it time to implement the Malimath Committee Report?
Posted on Friday October 12, 2018

In India only about 16 out of 100 people booked for criminal offences are finally convicted. Low rate of conviction points to the inefficiency of the Criminal Justice System of India – which includes the police, prosecutors, and the judiciary. This results in a big problem of people losing faith … The post Criminal Justice […]

The post Criminal Justice System of India – Is it time to implement the Malimath Committee Report? appeared first on M88 Login.

Colonization of Africa – How did the Scramble for Africa led to Decolonization?
Posted on Thursday October 11, 2018

The Colonization of Africa: During the 19th-20th centuries, the African continent was colonized mainly by European powers like Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, and Russia. What was colonization? Colonialization is the action by which a foreign power occupies another country, and then exploit the economic resources of the occupied country for benefit of … The post Colonization of […]

The post Colonization of Africa – How did the Scramble for Africa led to Decolonization? appeared first on M88 Login.

Guest Post: How Technologies Support District Goals of Being Digital on Day One
Posted on Wednesday October 10, 2018

Digital Day One with the Right Technologies In the School District of Pickens County, our goal is to be “Digital on Day One” so our students and teachers have access on the very first day of school to the devices and content they need. We have been working toward this goal for five years now […]

The post Guest Post: How Technologies Support District Goals of Being Digital on Day One appeared first on M88 Login.

UPSC Prelims 2019 Online Mock Exams – GS Paper 1 and GS Paper 2 (CSAT) Model Tests Now Available
Posted on Wednesday October 10, 2018

It’s time to join ClearIAS UPSC Prelims 2019 Online Mock Exams. ClearIAS has released GS Paper 1 and GS Paper 2 (CSAT) Prelims Online Mock Exam packages to equip aspirants clear IAS exam with ease. We have also enabled re-take option of UPSC Civil Services Exam previous year question papers from … The post UPSC Prelims […]

The post UPSC Prelims 2019 Online Mock Exams – GS Paper 1 and GS Paper 2 (CSAT) Model Tests Now Available appeared first on M88 Login.

A mining pool is the pooling of assets by a miner, who share their processing power over a network, to share the reward equally, as per the amount of work they added to solve a block. On the mining pool sites, a share is granted to individuals from the mining pool that show a substantial proof of work that their miners solved that particular block. A Mining pool site may have hundreds or thousands of miners using specialized protocols all pooling together ultimately to make cryptocurrency, here is where you can join them for FREE!
What Is MinerGate
MinnerGate is a mining pool made by a team of crypto coin fanatics. This is the first pool which gives service for merged mining which means that while mining on MinnerGate, you can also mine different coins simultaneously without any decrease of hash rate for the main coin. The MinnerGate site supports ZCASH (ZEC), MONTAVERDE (MCN), LITECOIN (LTC), MONERO (XMR), AEON (AEON), BITCOIN (BT/XBT), BYTECOIN (BCN), DIGITALNOTE (XDN), DASHCOIN (DSH), QUAZARCOIN (QCN), FANTOMCOIN (FCN) and INFINIUM-8 (INF8) mining.
During this Minergate review I found out that on this site, you will be required to sign up to their page and download a GUI miner or a console miner to mine these Cryptocurrencies. The GUI miner mines all except BTC, LTC and ZEC, for ZCASH mining. They also let you rent hash power for Bitcoin mining.
The site has a chat room which is usually based on your local language but not all countries as I noticed during this Minergate Review. It has a support system and you can contact them if you have issues. (support@minergate.com) It also has an onsite calculator where you can calculate your hashing speed to find out your estimated gain for mining which I found very useful to come across.
This mining site works great and has already paid members for many years has what seems to be solid staff at hand thus making it hard to be negative at all in this Minergate review. MinerGate is spontaneous and flexible in that and it is very easy to use, and anyone can mine use MinerGate without mechanical or technical skills.

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Language international, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Arabic
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[*]All popular operating systems supported: Windows, Mac, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.)
[/ulist]
MinerGate seems legit and is also a decent way for anyone who wants get involved in mining Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies. There is actually no risk in using MinerGate, sinceyou will not be asked to upload document or credit card details.
[b]Cons

This MinerGate review is perfect for individuals who want to start on bitcoin mining. MinerGate is perhaps the easiest way to mine cryptocurrencies online.

If you did please don’t forget to give it a share or us a like and show your support so others may find value also, thanks!
Need some Help? Start a live chat in the bottom right corner of the page, I am always willing to help anyone!
Eric
Update:

CONS: withdraws are not easy, for BTC they force you to use Freewallet to withdraw and doing so gives always an error. Contacted support and they responded two months ago "sorry we are working so solve the problem" (clearly not) "use Freewallet" which BTW is a centralized wallet

I responded with:

I have never had a problem with Freewallet myself or with withdrawals. However, I agree that could be a con forcing us to use only Freewallet as there is currently no alterative option for someone in your situation. I will add this point to my blog, thanks

As always, I like to keep honest and point out this could be a negative or a downside to some. However, for myself its better than most other mining companies I tried that vanish altogether haha

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

Инструкция Hydra https://hydra.biz.ski/purchase-in-hydra-store.html предлагает приобрести самые крутые товары даркнета, абсолютно анонимно.

#3 2018-08-29 18:10:47

TimofeyMon
Website

Reviews, reviews, reviews
Posted on Wednesday July 12, 2017

That’s what we like to read! Thanks so much to the following bloggers: Binxshobbyblog.wordpress.com minimusingofabear.wordpress.com It’s always great to get good feedback from our customers. If you are a blogger or YouTuber and would like to review our site, service or products then please do get in touch with us via Twitter or Facebook for […]

The post Reviews, reviews, reviews appeared first on M88 Mobile.

What’s so cool about Warhammer 40K?
Posted on Tuesday May 30, 2017

It’s All About Warhammer 40K If you don’t know about this Dystopian Science Fantasy from Games Workshop then where have you been? No seriously, maybe you’re new to wargaming and you’re looking for something to get you started. (Check out our Start Collecting Kits) If that’s the case then this series is definitely for you. […]

The post What’s so cool about Warhammer 40K? appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Wargaming Bloggers Unite
Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017

Bloggers Unite! Are you a wargaming blogger? Would you like to chat to us about a possible collaboration? We’d love to hear from you if you think we might be able to combine to make one per powerful wargaming team. Things We Can Offer If you review our website we can offer you a Battle […]

The post Wargaming Bloggers Unite appeared first on M88 Mobile.

3 – 2 – 1 — We Have Lift-Off!
Posted on Thursday January 10, 2013

The day has finally arrived and the caps lock is going on because I’m delighted to OFFICIALLY RE-LAUNCH POKEROLOGY.COM. It’s bigger, it’s bolder, it’s better! The re-launch is more than a year late and I’m extremely embarrassed that it’s taken so long. Deadlines have continuously been missed, so much so that I stopped making deadlines. If you’ve visited the […]

The post 3 – 2 – 1 — We Have Lift-Off! appeared first on M88 Mobile.

UPSC Mains 2018 – Download Essay Question Paper
Posted on Friday September 28, 2018

UPSC Mains 2018 – Download Essay Question Paper – UPSC conducted the Essay Paper, as part of Civil Services Main Exam 2018 on 28-09-2018. Aspirants can now download essay question paper (scroll down and use the print-PDF option). ESSAY PAPER: UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination – 2018 Instructions Total Marks: … The post UPSC Mains […]

The post UPSC Mains 2018 – Download Essay Question Paper appeared first on M88 Login.

General Studies Paper 4 Model Question Paper (GS4) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam
Posted on Thursday September 27, 2018

Please find the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam General Studies Paper 4 Model Question Paper (GS4) below (Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude). You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. Question Paper Specific Instructions (General Studies – IV; Time Allowed: Three Hours Maximum Marks: 250) … The post General Studies […]

The post General Studies Paper 4 Model Question Paper (GS4) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam appeared first on M88 Login.

General Studies Paper 3 Model Question Paper (GS3) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam

Please find the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam General Studies Paper 3 Model Question Paper (GS3) below. You can download the same as a PDF using the print-pdf button on the bottom. Question Paper Specific Instructions (General Studies – III; Time Allowed: Three Hours Maximum Marks: 250) Please read each of … The post General Studies […]

The post General Studies Paper 3 Model Question Paper (GS3) – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam appeared first on M88 Login.

ClassLink and bulb Announce a Strategic Partnership to Save Educators Time

Clifton, NJ – September 26, 2018 – ClassLink and bulb Digital Portfolios announce today a strategic partnership making it easier for districts and schools to provide students with the ability to showcase their knowledge, achievements, and work. Pairing the two companies is ideal; both are rooted in education and seek to enable student success. ClassLink […]

The post ClassLink and bulb Announce a Strategic Partnership to Save Educators Time appeared first on M88 Login.

What Is MinerGate

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[/ulist]
[b]Cons

Eric
Update:

I responded with:

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

#4 2018-08-29 18:12:18

TimofeyMon
Website

You Are Invited To attend Court
Posted on Friday June 29, 2018

Written by Liam Gregg Sigmar 2.0 is on its way and that means it’s the perfect time to go back and revisit an army that never made it to the table. Flesh-Eater Courts have a great back story and more importantly the Terrorgheist! So using the Start Collecting box I built up a core force […]

The post You Are Invited To attend Court appeared first on M88 Mobile.

ToeJam & Earl: Back In The Groove Set For Autumn
Posted on Thursday June 28, 2018

If you’re looking forward to ToeJam & Earl: Back In The Groove, you’re definitely a patient sort. The Kickstarter campaign for the game finished all the way back in March 2015, raising over half a million dollars. Since then the game has changed in scope and moved to consoles as well as the original PC […]

The post ToeJam & Earl: Back In The Groove Set For Autumn appeared first on M88 Mobile.

The Blood God Takes A Break
Posted on Tuesday June 26, 2018

Written by: Sam Doran Ah, Age of Sigmar. To think, when you debuted, I was one of the people that decried you and sold off all my models in a huff because they’d “ruined” the game. Now I’m painting up a second army for the second edition, and times have changed oh so much… I’ve […]

The post The Blood God Takes A Break appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Rajasthan NEET 2019 Counselling Registration, Merit List, Timetable, Cut Off, Raj MBBS, BDS Counselling
Posted on Saturday July 15, 2017

Rajasthan MBBS, BDS admission 2019: Rajasthan UG Medical, Dental admission 2019 is based on the State NEET Merit List provided by NTA after the declaration of NEET-UG 2019 result on 5 June 2019. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and SMS Medical College upload official information bulletin cum brochure on the official website www.rajugmedical2019.org or the […]

The post Rajasthan NEET 2019 Counselling Registration, Merit List, Timetable, Cut Off, Raj MBBS, BDS Counselling appeared first on M88 Login.

NEET 2019 15% AIQ Round-1 Counselling Registration @mcc.nic.in
Posted on Saturday July 15, 2017

NTA NEET 2019 Round-I 15% All India Quota Form Registration: National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET-UG) 15% AIQ for MBBS, BDS Round-1/ 2 and Mop-up round are conducted by Medical Counselling Committee under the Director General of Health Sciences (DGHS). The students qualify in NEET-UG 2019 are eligible to apply for 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA. The […]

The post NEET 2019 15% AIQ Round-1 Counselling Registration @mcc.nic.in appeared first on M88 Login.

Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling: HP MBBS, BDS Form at admissions.hpushimla.in, Merit List
Posted on Thursday July 13, 2017

HP NEET 2019 Admission, MBBS, BDS Counselling Timetable, Rank, Cut-Off, Online Registration Himachal Pradesh NEET 2019 Merit List, Counselling Round-1/ 2 Result: Himachal Pradesh Medical University, Shimla has issued counselling timetable, state merit list is available at admissions.hpushimla.in website. The National Testing Agency conducted NEET-UG 2019 for admission in MBBS, BDS course. Himachal Medical Counselling […]

The post Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling: HP MBBS, BDS Form at admissions.hpushimla.in, Merit List appeared first on M88 Login.

MCC.nic.in Choice Locking Problem/ Server Down Error
Posted on Wednesday July 12, 2017

NEET 2017 15% AIQ Choice Locking @mcc.nic.in Problem: We have received lots of comments/ on NEET2017.in and Common Chatroom regarding 15% All India Seat Quota Choice Filling/ Locking is not available/ server is down and failure to lock choices. If you have encountered such issue then you can comment below. As per the Medical Counselling Committee 15% […]

The post MCC.nic.in Choice Locking Problem/ Server Down Error appeared first on M88 Login.

What Is MinerGate

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[/ulist]
[b]Cons

Eric
Update:

I responded with:

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

#5 2018-08-29 18:13:51

TimofeyMon
Website

The King Of Fighters 95
Posted on Thursday November 01, 2018

This review was originally published in Computer & Video Games issue 169, December 1995 The Neo Geo has played host to some of the best combat games available. Truth be told it has played host to little else! King of Fighters 95 is another fighting game. But what a game it is. The most original […]

The post The King Of Fighters 95 appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Choices, The Buffet: Chocolate Pumpkins
Posted on Wednesday October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween! ? Have you checked out our Chocolate Pumpkins at Choices, The Buffet?! ? #PalaCasino The post Choices, The Buffet: Chocolate Pumpkins appeared first on Pala Casino Spa & Resort – Let's Play.

The post Choices, The Buffet: Chocolate Pumpkins appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Fatal Fury Special
Posted on Wednesday October 31, 2018

This review was originally published in Edge issue 6, March 1994 Neo-Geo owners guess what? A new game has arrived and it’s not at all what you’d expect. It’s a sort of platformy shooting arcade adventuring type thing, where two swishly dressed characters face one another and play catch the projectile. Oh alright, it’s yet […]

The post Fatal Fury Special appeared first on M88 Mobile.

MyPalaCasino App: Fire Wolf
Posted on Tuesday October 30, 2018

Does this Mypalacasino App game look familiar? Now you can play Fire Wolf on the App & at Pala Casino Spa and Resort! Check out this Bonus Feature! Claim & redeem REAL rewards that you can use on your next visit to Pala Casino Spa and Resort! http://onelink.to/5ztecc #PalaCasino   The post MyPalaCasino App: Fire […]

The post MyPalaCasino App: Fire Wolf appeared first on M88 Mobile.

How Virtual Reality Can Transform Who You Are

In virtual reality, as far as our brains are concerned, it’s quite possible to become an entirely different person. At VR Days Europe, an annual gathering of augmented and virtual reality professionals, Mel Slater, professor of virtual environments at the University of Barcelona, suggested this theory during his presentation, where he offered some of the […]

The post How Virtual Reality Can Transform Who You Are appeared first on M88 Login.

How to Successfully Begin a Movie

The first moments we witness when we watch a movie are important. They determine our first impression, influencing our mindset for the rest of the film. This is why it is crucial for filmmakers to set the correct tone and establish elements of the story at the outset: without them doing so, the audience can […]

The post How to Successfully Begin a Movie appeared first on M88 Login.

Andrew Garfield, Maya Hawke, and More Set to Star in Gia Coppola’s ‘Mainstream’

Although part of Hollywood royalty by name, Gia Coppola and her filmmaking credits — few in number as they may be — already excellently showcase the aptitude of a promising blossoming director working today. Her debut feature Palo Alto made for a fantastic start in the movie industry. Although it utilizes the dreamy cinematography that […]

The post Andrew Garfield, Maya Hawke, and More Set to Star in Gia Coppola’s ‘Mainstream’ appeared first on M88 Login.

‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Revs Up with Naomi Watts and Josh Whitehouse

There is no doubt that Game of Thrones is a cultural phenomenon to reckon with. The immersive richness and intricacy of George R. R. Martin‘s A Song of Ice and Fire are coupled with many instances of shocking, nihilistic ruthlessness, but that has turned out to be a cracking combination on the small screen. Whether or […]

The post ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Revs Up with Naomi Watts and Josh Whitehouse appeared first on M88 Login.

31 Things We Learned from Michael Dougherty’s ‘Trick ‘r Treat’ Commentary

It’s not often a new Halloween classic rears its head, but Michael Dougherty’s feature debut did just that. Eventually. Its existence as a cult favorite has been a long time coming, and it continues to grow in popularity for one simple reason — it’s fantastic fun. Scream Factory recently released a new Collector’s Edition Blu-ray […]

The post 31 Things We Learned from Michael Dougherty’s ‘Trick ‘r Treat’ Commentary appeared first on M88 Login.

What Is MinerGate

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[/ulist]
[b]Cons

Eric
Update:

I responded with:

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

Board footer