12b cộng đồng 12best

Cộng đồng 12b, nơi trao đổi chia sẽ kinh nghiệm, linkvaof mới nhất về 12b 12betcom.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-29 18:07:39

TimofeyMon
Website

3 Dara Kg.com Episod 2

Wargaming Bloggers Unite
Posted on Wednesday May 24, 2017

Bloggers Unite! Are you a wargaming blogger? Would you like to chat to us about a possible collaboration? We’d love to hear from you if you think we might be able to combine to make one per powerful wargaming team. Things We Can Offer If you review our website we can offer you a Battle […]

The post Wargaming Bloggers Unite appeared first on M88 Mobile.

3 – 2 – 1 — We Have Lift-Off!
Posted on Thursday January 10, 2013

The day has finally arrived and the caps lock is going on because I’m delighted to OFFICIALLY RE-LAUNCH POKEROLOGY.COM. It’s bigger, it’s bolder, it’s better! The re-launch is more than a year late and I’m extremely embarrassed that it’s taken so long. Deadlines have continuously been missed, so much so that I stopped making deadlines. If you’ve visited the […]

The post 3 – 2 – 1 — We Have Lift-Off! appeared first on M88 Mobile.

A Tribute to Lou Krieger
Posted on Thursday January 10, 2013

“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough” – Albert Einstein. Lou Krieger was a master of explaining it simply. I say was because sadly, Lou passed away in December after a courageous battle with cancer. He will be deeply missed. For those who don’t know, Lou Krieger was the author […]

The post A Tribute to Lou Krieger appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Player Note Taking in Poker
Posted on Thursday January 03, 2013

This poker lesson is not going to suggest you take a notepad to your local card room and jot down all of the action you witness. Taking a spiral notebook to the brick and mortar felts isn’t very practical and you’ll probably get laughed out of card room. However, the online version of our fair […]

The post Player Note Taking in Poker appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Understanding Tilt
Posted on Wednesday January 02, 2013

Tilt is a poker slang term that is often used to describe the angry or frustrated emotional state of a player. We commonly associate tilt as the result of simply taking a bad beat or losing a big pot. But going on tilt can be caused by a number of things such as losing multiple hands, […]

The post Understanding Tilt appeared first on M88 Mobile.

‘Werewolves Within’ and ‘Child of Light’ Could Be Game Changing Video Game Adaptations
Posted on Wednesday October 31, 2018

Who likes video game movies? According to Variety, Ubisoft has begun work on two new video game adaptations: Child of Light and Werewolves Within. Both projects are coming out of Ubisoft’s Women’s Film and Television Fellowship. The Fellowship participants, Mishna Wolff and Tasha Huo, are set to helm the scripts of a Werewolves Within movie and […]

The post ‘Werewolves Within’ and ‘Child of Light’ Could Be Game Changing Video Game Adaptations appeared first on M88 Login.

Dev Patel to Make Directorial Debut With Action Movie ‘Monkey Man’

Dev Patel is directing a movie. The young actor, known for Slumdog Millionaire and Lion, is set to helm an “action revenge” film with Indian mythological elements. Patel will also star in the film and has producer and co-writer credits as well, implying that this may be a passion project for the Oscar nominee. As an […]

The post Dev Patel to Make Directorial Debut With Action Movie ‘Monkey Man’ appeared first on M88 Login.

Marvel Team-Up: Falcon and The Winter Soldier to Headline New Series

An FSR prediction has come true with a little bit of a twist. When reporting on the big news about Disney and Marvel’s planned limited series for Loki and Scarlet Witch last month, our own Christopher Campbell briefly mulled over the possibility of Sam Wilson / Falcon (Anthony Mackie) getting his own small-screen vehicle someday. […]

The post Marvel Team-Up: Falcon and The Winter Soldier to Headline New Series appeared first on M88 Login.

The Massive Project That’s Building a ‘Google Earth for Human Health’
Posted on Tuesday October 30, 2018

In the medical study Hall of Fame, the Framingham Heart Study takes the throne. An ongoing project that’s spanned three generations and almost 70 years, the Heart study was an early attempt to track factors and behaviors that increase heart disease risks. Find and eliminate the culprits, lower a population’s chances of dying from a […]

The post The Massive Project That’s Building a ‘Google Earth for Human Health’ appeared first on M88 Login.

The How, Why, and Whether of Custom Digital Avatars That Live on After We Die
Posted on Monday October 29, 2018

A digital afterlife may soon be within reach, but it might not be for your benefit. The reams of data we’re creating could soon make it possible to create digital avatars that live on after we die, aimed at comforting our loved ones or sharing our experience with future generations. That may seem like a […]

The post The How, Why, and Whether of Custom Digital Avatars That Live on After We Die appeared first on M88 Login.

[h1]Minergate review[/h1]
A mining pool is the pooling of assets by a miner, who share their processing power over a network, to share the reward equally, as per the amount of work they added to solve a block. On the mining pool sites, a share is granted to individuals from the mining pool that show a substantial proof of work that their miners solved that particular block. A Mining pool site may have hundreds or thousands of miners using specialized protocols all pooling together ultimately to make cryptocurrency, here is where you can join them for FREE!
>> Click Here To Find Out More Now
What Is MinerGate
MinnerGate is a mining pool made by a team of crypto coin fanatics. This is the first pool which gives service for merged mining which means that while mining on MinnerGate, you can also mine different coins simultaneously without any decrease of hash rate for the main coin. The MinnerGate site supports ZCASH (ZEC), MONTAVERDE (MCN), LITECOIN (LTC), MONERO (XMR), AEON (AEON), BITCOIN (BT/XBT), BYTECOIN (BCN), DIGITALNOTE (XDN), DASHCOIN (DSH), QUAZARCOIN (QCN), FANTOMCOIN (FCN) and INFINIUM-8 (INF8) mining.
During this Minergate review I found out that on this site, you will be required to sign up to their page and download a GUI miner or a console miner to mine these Cryptocurrencies. The GUI miner mines all except BTC, LTC and ZEC, for ZCASH mining. They also let you rent hash power for Bitcoin mining.
The site has a chat room which is usually based on your local language but not all countries as I noticed during this Minergate Review. It has a support system and you can contact them if you have issues. (support@minergate.com) It also has an onsite calculator where you can calculate your hashing speed to find out your estimated gain for mining which I found very useful to come across.
This mining site works great and has already paid members for many years has what seems to be solid staff at hand thus making it hard to be negative at all in this Minergate review. MinerGate is spontaneous and flexible in that and it is very easy to use, and anyone can mine use MinerGate without mechanical or technical skills.
[b]>>>Related: need an FREE Bitcoin wallet? check out our Coinbase review here

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Supported Coins BTC, DASH, ETH, ETC, LTC, XMR, BCN
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Payment solutions Cryptocurrency Wallet
[*]Language international, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Arabic
[*]Monitored for 867 days
[*]Payments reported on NBR 3,76 $
[*]Accepted countries All
[*]1-click GUI miner (no configures and tutorials required)
[*]Smart Mining (automatic mining of the currently most profitable currency)
[*]Variable difficulty (effective optimization for any user PC)
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[*]Easy withdrawal of mined coins
[*]All popular operating systems supported: Windows, Mac, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.)
[*]All types of processors supported: CPU, GPU, ASIC (for BTC and LTC)
[*]3rd party miners supported
[/ulist]
MinerGate seems legit and is also a decent way for anyone who wants get involved in mining Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies. There is actually no risk in using MinerGate, sinceyou will not be asked to upload document or credit card details.
>>> Related: Check out our FREE way to make Bitcoins here
[b]Cons

I only wish I found this site sooner.
This MinerGate review is perfect for individuals who want to start on bitcoin mining. MinerGate is perhaps the easiest way to mine cryptocurrencies online.
All you need to do is to open an account on MinerGate website.

> Click Here To Find Out More Now
If you did please don’t forget to give it a share or us a like and show your support so others may find value also, thanks!
Need some Help? Start a live chat in the bottom right corner of the page, I am always willing to help anyone!
As always NO BS or Scams, Admin of this Facebook Group
To our continued health and success
Eric
Update:

CONS: withdraws are not easy, for BTC they force you to use Freewallet to withdraw and doing so gives always an error. Contacted support and they responded two months ago "sorry we are working so solve the problem" (clearly not) "use Freewallet" which BTW is a centralized wallet
— Rodney E (@rodneyes) July 4, 2018

I responded with:

I have never had a problem with Freewallet myself or with withdrawals. However, I agree that could be a con forcing us to use only Freewallet as there is currently no alterative option for someone in your situation. I will add this point to my blog, thanks
— Eric Luis (@MakeMoneyTrain) July 4, 2018

As always, I like to keep honest and point out this could be a negative or a downside to some. However, for myself its better than most other mining companies I tried that vanish altogether haha

Subscribe to Our Newsletter[/h2]
Get[b] free
insights with top work at home tips, delivered directly to your inbox!
[/i][ulist][*][/i] Your info is safe[/ulist]

jQuery("head").append(

Инструкция Hydra https://hydra.biz.ski/purchase-in-hydra-store.html предлагает приобрести самые крутые товары даркнета, абсолютно анонимно.

#2 2018-08-29 18:09:13

TimofeyMon
Website

Re: 3 Dara Kg.com Episod 2

Posted on Thursday January 01, 1970

Students at Eastern Washington University Rave About College Scheduler Upgrade!
Posted on Thursday August 13, 2015

Eastern Washington University, a client since 2011, recently upgraded to the shopping cart feature and their students love it! See what they’re saying on Facebook and Twitter! We offer complete send to cart functionality in Banner, Colleague and PeopleSoft   The post Students at Eastern Washington University Rave About College Scheduler Upgrade! appeared first on […]

The post Students at Eastern Washington University Rave About College Scheduler Upgrade! appeared first on M88 Login.

Increase Full Time Enrolled Student Count With College Scheduler!
Posted on Monday July 06, 2015

“We’ve been able to bump up the number of students attending our orientation program since we’ve connected DegreeWorks and Schedule Planner. Registration is much smoother and FTE continues to outpace growth in headcount.” Tim Amyx Director of Admissions & College Registrar Volunteer State Community College The post Increase Full Time Enrolled Student Count With College Scheduler! […]

The post Increase Full Time Enrolled Student Count With College Scheduler! appeared first on M88 Login.

A mining pool is the pooling of assets by a miner, who share their processing power over a network, to share the reward equally, as per the amount of work they added to solve a block. On the mining pool sites, a share is granted to individuals from the mining pool that show a substantial proof of work that their miners solved that particular block. A Mining pool site may have hundreds or thousands of miners using specialized protocols all pooling together ultimately to make cryptocurrency, here is where you can join them for FREE!
What Is MinerGate
MinnerGate is a mining pool made by a team of crypto coin fanatics. This is the first pool which gives service for merged mining which means that while mining on MinnerGate, you can also mine different coins simultaneously without any decrease of hash rate for the main coin. The MinnerGate site supports ZCASH (ZEC), MONTAVERDE (MCN), LITECOIN (LTC), MONERO (XMR), AEON (AEON), BITCOIN (BT/XBT), BYTECOIN (BCN), DIGITALNOTE (XDN), DASHCOIN (DSH), QUAZARCOIN (QCN), FANTOMCOIN (FCN) and INFINIUM-8 (INF8) mining.
During this Minergate review I found out that on this site, you will be required to sign up to their page and download a GUI miner or a console miner to mine these Cryptocurrencies. The GUI miner mines all except BTC, LTC and ZEC, for ZCASH mining. They also let you rent hash power for Bitcoin mining.
The site has a chat room which is usually based on your local language but not all countries as I noticed during this Minergate Review. It has a support system and you can contact them if you have issues. (support@minergate.com) It also has an onsite calculator where you can calculate your hashing speed to find out your estimated gain for mining which I found very useful to come across.
This mining site works great and has already paid members for many years has what seems to be solid staff at hand thus making it hard to be negative at all in this Minergate review. MinerGate is spontaneous and flexible in that and it is very easy to use, and anyone can mine use MinerGate without mechanical or technical skills.

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Language international, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Arabic
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[*]All popular operating systems supported: Windows, Mac, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.)
[/ulist]
MinerGate seems legit and is also a decent way for anyone who wants get involved in mining Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other cryptocurrencies. There is actually no risk in using MinerGate, sinceyou will not be asked to upload document or credit card details.
[b]Cons

This MinerGate review is perfect for individuals who want to start on bitcoin mining. MinerGate is perhaps the easiest way to mine cryptocurrencies online.

If you did please don’t forget to give it a share or us a like and show your support so others may find value also, thanks!
Need some Help? Start a live chat in the bottom right corner of the page, I am always willing to help anyone!
Eric
Update:

CONS: withdraws are not easy, for BTC they force you to use Freewallet to withdraw and doing so gives always an error. Contacted support and they responded two months ago "sorry we are working so solve the problem" (clearly not) "use Freewallet" which BTW is a centralized wallet

I responded with:

I have never had a problem with Freewallet myself or with withdrawals. However, I agree that could be a con forcing us to use only Freewallet as there is currently no alterative option for someone in your situation. I will add this point to my blog, thanks

As always, I like to keep honest and point out this could be a negative or a downside to some. However, for myself its better than most other mining companies I tried that vanish altogether haha

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

Инструкция Hydra https://hydra.biz.ski/purchase-in-hydra-store.html предлагает приобрести самые крутые товары даркнета, абсолютно анонимно.

#3 2018-08-29 18:10:47

TimofeyMon
Website

V-Rally Slides Back Into Racing Game Competition
Posted on Tuesday March 13, 2018

Racing game enthusiasts of a certain vintage will remember the V-Rally series, a trio of rather good rally games launched in the late Nineties and early Noughties on platforms including PlayStation, N64. Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, PC and Game Boy Advance. The last one was the reasonably received V-Rally 3 in 2002-2003, and the series […]

The post V-Rally Slides Back Into Racing Game Competition appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Replay Events Announces Play Expo London
Posted on Monday March 12, 2018

UK fans of retro gaming will undoubtedly be familiar with Play Expo – the events, held by Replay Events around the UK, are a heady mixture of classic arcade, console and computer gaming, with modern games, pinball, shopping opportunities, special guests and more added for good measure. While the events are a popular destination for […]

The post Replay Events Announces Play Expo London appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Mr Biffo Launches Digitiser: The Show Kickstarter
Posted on Friday March 09, 2018

Regular readers of our fine magazine will be aware of our columnist Mr Biffo – a man more formally known as Paul Rose, the driving force behind the legendary Teletext games magazine Digitiser. Today, he’s launched a Kickstarter campaign for his project Digitiser: The Show, a retro gaming YouTube show which promises to be “The […]

The post Mr Biffo Launches Digitiser: The Show Kickstarter appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Snag The King Of Fighters 2002 For Free
Posted on Wednesday February 14, 2018

Here’s a deal not to be missed – GOG.com is offering PC owners a free copy of The King Of Fighters 2002, as long as you log in and claim it before the offer expires at 14:00 GMT on Thursday 15th February 2018. You only need to sign up for a GOG.com account to take advantage […]

The post Snag The King Of Fighters 2002 For Free appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Edmentum and ClassLink Announce a Strategic Partnership Collaboration to Save Educators’ Time
Posted on Tuesday August 14, 2018

Clifton, NJ – August 14, 2018 – ClassLink, the leader in single sign-on, class rostering, and learning resource analytics, announced a strategic partnership with Edmentum. Edmentum has designated ClassLink as its Preferred Certified Integration Services partner in K-12 education for its flagship products. The pairing of the two companies is ideal; both are rooted in […]

The post Edmentum and ClassLink Announce a Strategic Partnership Collaboration to Save Educators’ Time appeared first on M88 Login.

Upcoming Webinar on edWeb.net
Posted on Tuesday July 24, 2018

Webinar Summary Join this interactive webinar to learn from one of Tennessee’s top-performing school districts. See why teachers and students enjoy fast, secure, and equitable technology access for all. Find out what this district did to make ed tech so powerful, and find out how you can do the same. FREE Webinar | Wednesday, August […]

The post Upcoming Webinar on edWeb.net appeared first on M88 Login.

ClassLink Webinar: What’s New with Roster Server
Posted on Thursday July 12, 2018

Stan Watts and Kate Anastario demonstrate the latest updates to Roster Server. Watch the webinar to learn more. Documentation The post ClassLink Webinar: What’s New with Roster Server appeared first on ClassLink | Single Sign-On for Education.

The post ClassLink Webinar: What’s New with Roster Server appeared first on M88 Login.

Lawrence Unified SD 497 Selects ClassLink to Improve Digital Learning Access
Posted on Wednesday July 11, 2018

Improving Access with ClassLink Clifton, NJ – July 11, 2018 – To improve access to digital learning resources, Lawrence Unified SD 497 (KS) implemented ClassLink to create fast, easy, and secure access for teachers and students. With more than 6,000 single sign-on connectors and the comprehensive use of open technology standards, ClassLink is the most […]

The post Lawrence Unified SD 497 Selects ClassLink to Improve Digital Learning Access appeared first on M88 Login.

ClassLink Analytics and OneSync Earn ISTE 2018 Best of Show
Posted on Monday July 09, 2018

Clifton, NJ – July 9, 2018 – At ISTE 2018, Tech & Learning recognized ClassLink Analytics and OneSync with the Best of Show award. The Best of Show awards celebrate products and services that show the most significant promise for impacting the classroom. An anonymous panel of educator judges rated their impressions of the products […]

The post ClassLink Analytics and OneSync Earn ISTE 2018 Best of Show appeared first on M88 Login.

What Is MinerGate

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[/ulist]
[b]Cons

Eric
Update:

I responded with:

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

#4 2018-08-29 18:12:18

TimofeyMon
Website

8 Most Popular Sports in Africa
Posted on Thursday November 01, 2018

For a continent that is as huge and as diverse as Africa, there is no doubt that it could produce world-class athletes in every field of sports. For instance, Africans have been a powerhouse for Athletics for several decades now, dominating championships one after another. Let’s take a look at the most popular sports in […]

The post 8 Most Popular Sports in Africa appeared first on M88 Mobile.

The King Of Fighters 95
Posted on Thursday November 01, 2018

This review was originally published in Computer & Video Games issue 169, December 1995 The Neo Geo has played host to some of the best combat games available. Truth be told it has played host to little else! King of Fighters 95 is another fighting game. But what a game it is. The most original […]

The post The King Of Fighters 95 appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Choices, The Buffet: Chocolate Pumpkins

Happy Halloween! ? Have you checked out our Chocolate Pumpkins at Choices, The Buffet?! ? #PalaCasino The post Choices, The Buffet: Chocolate Pumpkins appeared first on Pala Casino Spa & Resort – Let's Play.

The post Choices, The Buffet: Chocolate Pumpkins appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Fatal Fury Special

This review was originally published in Edge issue 6, March 1994 Neo-Geo owners guess what? A new game has arrived and it’s not at all what you’d expect. It’s a sort of platformy shooting arcade adventuring type thing, where two swishly dressed characters face one another and play catch the projectile. Oh alright, it’s yet […]

The post Fatal Fury Special appeared first on M88 Mobile.

NEET 2019 Admit Card: Download NTA NEET Hall Ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
Posted on Friday September 14, 2018

NTA NEET Exam 2019 admit card at www.ntaneet.nic.in National Eligibility Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2019 The National Testing Agency (NTA) released notice regarding the schedule of NEET (UG) 2019. The exam date is fixed on 5 May 2019 (Sunday). The student appearing in NTA NEET Exam has to download their admit card. You have to visit […]

The post NEET 2019 Admit Card: Download NTA NEET Hall Ticket @ntaneet.nic.in appeared first on M88 Login.

NTA NEET 2019 Toll-Free (Helpline & Support)
Posted on Thursday September 13, 2018

NEET 2019 Helpline, Online Support – NTA NEET 2019 Contact Information, Help for NEET-UG 2019 MBBS/ BDS Entrance Test The National Testing Agency will be conducting NEET 2019 entrance test on 5 May 2019. The online application shall start from 1 Nov 2018 onwards. At the time of registration, there may be trouble in filling […]

The post NTA NEET 2019 Toll-Free (Helpline & Support) appeared first on M88 Login.

Notice of Regular Meeting – 09.12.18
Posted on Friday September 07, 2018

The next regular meeting of the State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education is scheduled for Wednesday, September 12, 2018. The meeting will be held in the Assembly Room of the Confluence Building at Community College of Denver, 800 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80204. The work session will convene at 8:30am with the regular […]

The post Notice of Regular Meeting – 09.12.18 appeared first on M88 Login.

Work Agenda PDF – 09.12.18

The post Work Agenda PDF – 09.12.18 appeared first on Colorado Community College System.

The post Work Agenda PDF – 09.12.18 appeared first on M88 Login.

Regular Agenda PDF – 09.12.18

The post Regular Agenda PDF – 09.12.18 appeared first on Colorado Community College System.

The post Regular Agenda PDF – 09.12.18 appeared first on M88 Login.

What Is MinerGate

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[/ulist]
[b]Cons

Eric
Update:

I responded with:

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

#5 2018-08-29 18:13:51

TimofeyMon
Website

The Blood God Takes A Break
Posted on Tuesday June 26, 2018

Written by: Sam Doran Ah, Age of Sigmar. To think, when you debuted, I was one of the people that decried you and sold off all my models in a huff because they’d “ruined” the game. Now I’m painting up a second army for the second edition, and times have changed oh so much… I’ve […]

The post The Blood God Takes A Break appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Age of Sigmar – Soul Wars
Posted on Friday June 22, 2018

By Floris Hussaarts If you are reading this then, like me, you will be excited about the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar that will be released on the 30th of June. The temptation to start a new army will be big (and who can blame you?), I am thinking about building an […]

The post Age of Sigmar – Soul Wars appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Don’t Miss Retro Gamer Issue 182
Posted on Thursday June 14, 2018

Retro Gamer issue 182 has hit the shelves today, and if you’re a fan of the Mega Drive you won’t want to miss it. Our cover feature takes a deep dive into the technology that makes the 30 year old console tick, with key developers including Mark Cerny, Trip Hawkins and Rieko Kodama giving their […]

The post Don’t Miss Retro Gamer Issue 182 appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Don’t miss this year’s PC Gaming Show
Posted on Wednesday May 09, 2018

If you love anything PC related you might be interested in visiting this year’s PC Gaming Show, our annual E3 showcase that highlights great new games and hardware which will be heading to PC. This year the show will be broadcasting via Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and Steam on Monday, June 11th at 3PM Pacific, so make […]

The post Don’t miss this year’s PC Gaming Show appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Twin Galaxies Disqualifies Billy Mitchell
Posted on Thursday April 12, 2018

Photo by Datagod. Used under CC BY-SA 4.0 licence. Twin Galaxies has today removed Billy Mitchell’s scores from its database and banned him from entering new competitive scores, based on disputed Donkey Kong scores from 2010. The organisation opened with the following statement: “Based on the complete body of evidence presented in this official dispute […]

The post Twin Galaxies Disqualifies Billy Mitchell appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling: HP MBBS, BDS Form at admissions.hpushimla.in, Merit List
Posted on Thursday July 13, 2017

HP NEET 2019 Admission, MBBS, BDS Counselling Timetable, Rank, Cut-Off, Online Registration Himachal Pradesh NEET 2019 Merit List, Counselling Round-1/ 2 Result: Himachal Pradesh Medical University, Shimla has issued counselling timetable, state merit list is available at admissions.hpushimla.in website. The National Testing Agency conducted NEET-UG 2019 for admission in MBBS, BDS course. Himachal Medical Counselling […]

The post Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling: HP MBBS, BDS Form at admissions.hpushimla.in, Merit List appeared first on M88 Login.

MCC.nic.in Choice Locking Problem/ Server Down Error
Posted on Wednesday July 12, 2017

NEET 2017 15% AIQ Choice Locking @mcc.nic.in Problem: We have received lots of comments/ on NEET2017.in and Common Chatroom regarding 15% All India Seat Quota Choice Filling/ Locking is not available/ server is down and failure to lock choices. If you have encountered such issue then you can comment below. As per the Medical Counselling Committee 15% […]

The post MCC.nic.in Choice Locking Problem/ Server Down Error appeared first on M88 Login.

Gujarat NEET 2019 Counselling: Gujarat MBBS BDS Admission Cut-Off, Merit, Timetable
Posted on Friday July 07, 2017

Gujarat State MBBS, BDS Counselling Schedule, Rank & Cut-Off, Eligibility: Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS ) and Gujarat Medical Counselling Committee conduct MBBS/ BDS course admission counselling. NEET 2019 is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) on 5 May 2019. The qualified candidate in NEET-UG as per the rules and regulations (eligibility) laid […]

The post Gujarat NEET 2019 Counselling: Gujarat MBBS BDS Admission Cut-Off, Merit, Timetable appeared first on M88 Login.

What Is MinerGate

Pros 
[ulist]
[*]Cloud contracts Yes
[*]Equipment Market No
[*]Effective CPU-mining
[/ulist]
[b]Cons

Eric
Update:

I responded with:

Get[b] free

jQuery("head").append(

Board footer