12b cộng đồng 12best

Cộng đồng 12b, nơi trao đổi chia sẽ kinh nghiệm, linkvaof mới nhất về 12b 12betcom.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-25 03:52:05

Christian8

I am the new girl

Age of Sigmar – Soul Wars
Posted on Friday June 22, 2018

By Floris Hussaarts If you are reading this then, like me, you will be excited about the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar that will be released on the 30th of June. The temptation to start a new army will be big (and who can blame you?), I am thinking about building an […]

The post Age of Sigmar – Soul Wars appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Don’t Miss Retro Gamer Issue 182
Posted on Thursday June 14, 2018

Retro Gamer issue 182 has hit the shelves today, and if you’re a fan of the Mega Drive you won’t want to miss it. Our cover feature takes a deep dive into the technology that makes the 30 year old console tick, with key developers including Mark Cerny, Trip Hawkins and Rieko Kodama giving their […]

The post Don’t Miss Retro Gamer Issue 182 appeared first on M88 Mobile.

Don’t miss this year’s PC Gaming Show
Posted on Wednesday May 09, 2018

If you love anything PC related you might be interested in visiting this year’s PC Gaming Show, our annual E3 showcase that highlights great new games and hardware which will be heading to PC. This year the show will be broadcasting via Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and Steam on Monday, June 11th at 3PM Pacific, so make […]

The post Don’t miss this year’s PC Gaming Show appeared first on M88 Mobile.

'Needs to be sold', 'Hideous' – Some Leeds fans lay into player's 'horrific' performance against Man Utd
Posted on Wednesday July 17, 2019

'Needs to be sold', 'Hideous' – Some Leeds fans lay into player's 'horrific' performance against Man Utd – originally posted on Sportslens.com Leeds United suffered a 4-0 loss at the hands of Manchester United during a friendly in Perth on Wednesday. The Red Devils had the upper hand having deployed two different starting XI’s who

The post 'Needs to be sold', 'Hideous' – Some Leeds fans lay into player's 'horrific' performance against Man Utd appeared first on 138bet.

Report: Boost for Spurs as Euro club ready to offload £55m target

Report: Boost for Spurs as Euro club ready to offload £55m target – originally posted on Sportslens.com Barcelona are reportedly ready to offload Malcom in the summer transfer window. The Brazilian forward joined Barcelona in 2018 for £37million last summer but he struggled for game time at the Nou Camp. He made only 24 appearances in

The post Report: Boost for Spurs as Euro club ready to offload £55m target appeared first on 138bet.

'Deal is done': Newcastle close to signing 22-year-old target

'Deal is done': Newcastle close to signing 22-year-old target – originally posted on Sportslens.com Newcastle United have confirmed the appointment of Steve Bruce as their next manager today, and it seems they are now moving quickly to secure their targets. According to reports from Bild (h/t Sport Witness & The Chronicle), Joelinton to Newcastle ‘deal

The post 'Deal is done': Newcastle close to signing 22-year-old target appeared first on 138bet.

Villa new signing posts message on Twitter, some fans respond

Villa new signing posts message on Twitter, some fans respond – originally posted on Sportslens.com Aston Villa new boy Bjorn Engels took to social networking site Twitter to express his reaction after completing his move yesterday. The Villans announced the signing of Engels yesterday on their official website. The 24-year-old has become the club’s eighth

The post Villa new signing posts message on Twitter, some fans respond appeared first on 138bet.

As soon as I observed this web site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

Also visit my website; reviews over at Savelivelife.com

Board footer