Joshua vs Povetkin undercard: Who’s on the Wembley card TONIGHT and what time does fight start?
ANTHONY JOSHUA returns to Wembley, the place where he beat Wladmir Klitschko, with up to 90,000 Brits cheering him.
MANCHESTER UNITED have been told they must pay more than a world-record £90million to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, according to reports. The central defender is Jose Mourinho’s top defensive transfer target for the January window. Kalidou Koulibaly would command a world-record fee for a defenderSplash News Senior Old Trafford officials recently met with the […]
The post Man Utd told they must pay more than world-record £90million to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly appeared first on 12bet 12bet vn.
The 28-year-old faces Alexander Povetkin in a mandatory fight as he bids to extend his unbeaten record to 22 fights – but he will not be the only local talent on show.
SPANISH supermodel Joana Sanz made Dani Alves work before she walked down the aisle. The 25-year-old, who has strutted her stuff for Jimmy Choo, Gucci and Philipp Plein, turned down TWO proposals before eventually saying ‘I do’ to the Brazilian legend. Joana Sanz turned down two marriage proposals from Dani Alves before they eventually got marriedInstagram […]
Who is on the Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin undercard?
David Price will be making a comeback fight against Sergey Kuzmin, following his defeat to Povetkin in March, another bout on a Joshua undercard
Joshua’s fellow London 2012 gold medallist, Luke Campbell, will step in the ring for the 21st time when he takes on Yvan Mandy in a WBC lightweight world title eliminator.
The pair have already met, with the Frenchman beating Campbell in 2015 on a split decision.
EDEN HAZARD has revealed that contract talks with Chelsea have “stopped”. Read this and more gossip, plus all the latest transfer news, from Stamford Bridge. Eden Hazard has revealed contract talks with Chelsea have been put on holdAP:Associated Press EDEN OFF? EDEN HAZARD has revealed contract talks with Chelsea have stalled – opening the door […]
The full undercard begins at 7pm and is as follows:
- Luke Campbell vs Yvan Mendy (lightweight)
- Matty Askin vs Lawrence Okolie (cruiserweight)
- Sergey Kuzmin vs David Price (heavyweight)
- Shakhram Giyasov vs Julio Laguna (welterweight)
What TV channel is the undercard fights on and can I live stream them?
The event will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.
It will cost £19.95, including the Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin bout.
Coverage starts at 6pm and can be booked here.
Full repeats are at 9am and 4pm on Sunday, September 23.
- Sky Box Office is on Sky channel 491 and 492(HD) and also on Virgin Media and Talk Talk.
- To watch though PC or Mac the fight will also be live streamed through Sky’s web player.
- For Now TV viewers, get it through the Sky Sports Box Office App.
- For iPhone, iPad, Android Phone and Android Tablet users download the Sky Sports Box Office app from either the Apple or Play Store.
- You will not be able to watch the event through a Sky or Virgin box if purchased to stream online or via the Box Office apps.
Most Read in Boxing
What time is the Anthony Joshua fight?
The Brit’s title defence showdown takes place on Saturday, September 22.
The ring walk for Joshua and Povetkin is expected to be at around 10pm.