Joshua vs Povetkin undercard: Who’s on the Wembley card TONIGHT and what time does fight start?
ANTHONY JOSHUA returns to Wembley, the place where he beat Wladmir Klitschko, with up to 90,000 Brits cheering him.
12 Water Activities in Bali Indonesia You Will Enjoy
Friday February 08, 2019
For those who like the beach, of course it’s a pity not to go to Bali. An island which is famous for its tropical temperature, is the champion of beach tourism. Bali has many beautiful beaches, with white sand and bluish sea but beach in Bali is not only for swimming or enjoying the sunset. […]
The post 12 Water Activities in Bali Indonesia You Will Enjoy appeared first on 12bet 12bet vn.
The 28-year-old faces Alexander Povetkin in a mandatory fight as he bids to extend his unbeaten record to 22 fights – but he will not be the only local talent on show.
ROMELU LUKAKU finally ended his Old Trafford goal drought when he netted in the 4-1 win over Fulham. The relief on his face was plain to see as the pressure will be slightly lifted from the shoulders of both the player and manager Jose Mourinho. Romelu Lukaku scored as Man Utd beat Fulham 4-1Getty Images […]
Who is on the Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin undercard?
David Price will be making a comeback fight against Sergey Kuzmin, following his defeat to Povetkin in March, another bout on a Joshua undercard
Joshua’s fellow London 2012 gold medallist, Luke Campbell, will step in the ring for the 21st time when he takes on Yvan Mandy in a WBC lightweight world title eliminator.
The pair have already met, with the Frenchman beating Campbell in 2015 on a split decision.
IN the 1990s, John Fashanu became a household name on our TV screens. After the 56-year-old Wimbledon legend hung up his boots, he presented cult 90s TV show Gladiators alongside Ulrika Jonsson – brightening up our Saturdays with catchphrases including “Awooga”. John Fashanu has had quite a colourful life since retiring from the game Then, […]
The full undercard begins at 7pm and is as follows:
- Luke Campbell vs Yvan Mendy (lightweight)
- Matty Askin vs Lawrence Okolie (cruiserweight)
- Sergey Kuzmin vs David Price (heavyweight)
- Shakhram Giyasov vs Julio Laguna (welterweight)
What TV channel is the undercard fights on and can I live stream them?
The event will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.
It will cost £19.95, including the Anthony Joshua vs Alexander Povetkin bout.
Coverage starts at 6pm and can be booked here.
Full repeats are at 9am and 4pm on Sunday, September 23.
- Sky Box Office is on Sky channel 491 and 492(HD) and also on Virgin Media and Talk Talk.
- To watch though PC or Mac the fight will also be live streamed through Sky’s web player.
- For Now TV viewers, get it through the Sky Sports Box Office App.
- For iPhone, iPad, Android Phone and Android Tablet users download the Sky Sports Box Office app from either the Apple or Play Store.
- You will not be able to watch the event through a Sky or Virgin box if purchased to stream online or via the Box Office apps.
Most Read in Boxing
What time is the Anthony Joshua fight?
The Brit’s title defence showdown takes place on Saturday, September 22.
The ring walk for Joshua and Povetkin is expected to be at around 10pm.